Thursday, February 3, 2011

5 Top Secret Things About Pregnancy


1) It makes you more sensitive to the potty training child.

Example) Your 4 year old has an accident. While pregnant you can really commiserate. "It's OK honey. Why just today, I sneezed with a full bladder and I wet my pants. It happens to everybody."

2) The boobie fairy.

Well, that's what my husband calls it. Just a tad offensive, I know. But, self explanatory.

3) Swollen ankles.

Well, this isn't really that top secret. Just small proof that I can be totally unaware of myself. With my first I seriously thought my legs were just getting "more muscular." I even had a whole conversation with my husband about it. "My legs are so much more muscular honey. Look! My calves are bigger than yours and you lift weights!" I was proud of myself.

4) Sex Drive-

I have family who reads this blog, so of course, this doesn't apply to me. Technically I am still a virgin. Hi Dad.

But I hear that some women have this.

5) After the pregnancy, the boobie fairy leaves- and she takes all her friends with her AND the house.

I won't get into details, but you may end up with a closet full of various different bra sizes for various stages of your life, pregnancy and nursing.

No comments:

Post a Comment